Sunday, September 20, 2009

this week

this week was a long week... did a lot of studying, a lot of eating, &a lot of clubbin! i made a new youtube account for those who want to see videos of me and my adventures in japan. my youtube name is wheremybabymamaat. :D im working on a new "project," having japanese people say, "where my baby mama at?!" it hilarious! it all started when the owner of my school's daughter was pushing a toy stroller around with 2black babies in it. hitomi and i were like, "wtf?! why does she have black babies?" then juno (the baby) gave us a stare and i was like, "look! she's walkin around like 'where my baby daddy at?" and we thought it was hilarious... so now im asking my new friends to say "where my baby mama at?!" :) well here's the pics from this weeks events...
my new spider man socks &color accents :)
my favorite restaurant in ijiiri, donburiko. i'll have my usual, oyakoudon. 105 yen sushi... can't get any better than that! my favorite sushi of all time, aburi salmon. midnight adventures, taking pics in the middle of the train tracks... getting trapped in the middle of the trin tracks :D
unexpected midnight takoyaki.
pregame food, the infamous yatai ramen.
oishikatta!
fubar!
my new friend, tinks.
anti-freeze.
club infinity.
i got my drink &my 2-step, my drink &my 2-step! good okonomiyaki, cute teachers, fun times!
okonomiyaki.
juno-chan!
"where my baby daddy at?!" :D
bye, hiroshi-san! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment