Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1st blog

hey all! it's mandy e... (hence the M.E.) right... yeah, so this is my first blog (obviously) &i created it because it seemed like a good idea now that im traveling, meeting new people, &trying new things. i wanted something to remember these moments by &be able to share them with my friends along the way... cut me some slack. i haven't written an actual blog before (is written the right verb to use in this sentence?) so, anyway... im currently single (long, complicated, unhappy story) &studying in fukuoka, japan... yeah... i'm here because i wasn't doing much with my life back home in hawai'i, &i must say i'm doing a bit better now. yeah, so from now on i'll be sharing with you my everyday life experiences &taking you along with me on my new life-long journey (or at least as long as i make it). so enjoy! ya'll come back now, ya hurr!

love, ME

1 comment: