Monday, August 31, 2009

i`m on japanese tv!

today was interesting... after school, i was interviewed by a japanese tv host for a show called mentai wide. hounto ni muzukashikute omoshirokata desu! aaah! he was asking me all these questions in japanese &i was so lost. i was like nani... what?! gah! then he asked me to open my purse to see whats inside... &the first thing he pulls out is a picture of my ex boyfriend! gah! &whats even more worse was, he asked me to send a msg out to him! i had to say i love u &stuff! gah! it was horrible! then he showed the pictures of my girls... what a relief... lei, weezy, nikki, tanya... ur on japanese television! ill try to get a copy and bring it home for all of u to see :) aaah what a day... i also made a hair appointment by phone, in japanese, all by myself! whoo! benkyoushimashita kara ne... mai nichi ganbarimasu :) so thats that. cant wait to see the tv program &share it with all of u... jaa mata ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment